Award Winning Vegan Chocolate Fondu
This is a simple, rich vegan chocolate sauce from veganrecipes-idahovegan.blogspot.com.
- double broiler
- or slow cooker
- Combine the chocolate chips, soy milk, vanilla extract, and almond extract into either a double broiler or slow cooker.
- Double Broiler: Cook on medium heat, stirring frequently once the chips have started to melt and continue until chips are completely melted and the sauce is smooth.
- Slow Cooker: Turn the cooker on "high" and cook, stirring occasionally, until the chips are completely melted and the sauce is smooth.
- Serve in a fondue pot, or in the slow cooker set on "low," with assorted bite size food for dipping (strawberries, bananas, pineapple, pretzels, cookies, brownies, etc.).
- Refrigerate for one hour before using to let flavor develop. Keeps in refrigerator for a long time.
This is a simple, rich vegan chocolate sauce from veganrecipes-idahovegan.blogspot.com. You can add extra soy milk to thin the fondue if you want to. You would probably need to do this if you wanted to use it in a chocolate fountain. The fondue is the consistency of a stiff frosting at room temperature. Pro Tip: The type of chocolate used will impact end result —try different types of dairy-free dark chocolate. (Most dark chocolate is dairy-free.)