- Does the organization’s mission fall within one of our focus areas?
- Must be a registered nonprofit within the U.S.
- Organizations must show evidence of competent management, reasonable administrative/fundraising expense ratios and measurable, effective outcomes.
- Grantees are strongly encouraged to have a written diversity and inclusion policy with achievable goals, and able to demonstrate actions taken to reach those goals in order to be considered for funding.
- We consider supporting nonprofit organizations in good financial and public standing, which ask for program or general operating support.